Yes I Am Student is a 2019 upcoming punjabi language movie. The film is Produced by N/A and directed by Taranvir Singh Jagpal. Sidhu Moose Wala are play leading role in the film.
Yes I Am Student is under the banner 'Jatt Life Films' and will be released worldwide on 2019.

First look Poster of Punjabi Movie Yes I Am Student

Yes I Am Student Cast and crew wikipedia, Punjabi Movie  Yes I Am Student HD Photos wiki, Movie Release Date, News, Wallpapers, Songs, Videos First Look Poster, Director, Producer, Star casts, Total Songs, Trailer, Release Date, Budget, Storyline

Yes I Am Student Punjabi Movie Details

Release Date:- 2019
Genre: Romance, Drama
Budget: N/A
Box Office: N/A
Shooting Locations: N/A

Yes I Am Student Star Cast Details

Actor:-Sidhu Moose Wala
Actress:-N/A
Full Star Cast
Sidhu Moose Wala::AS::N/A

Yes I Am Student Crew Members Details:-

Directed by: Taranvir Singh Jagpal
Producer by: N/A
Story/Writer by: Gill Raunta
Music Director: N/A
Cinematography: N/A
Action: N/A
Edited by: N/A
Production company (Banner): Jatt Life Films
Distributed by: N/A
Singers:- N/A
Release In Country:- India, Canada
Language:- Punjabi

Also Read About
Neeru Bajwa Upcoming Movies List
Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Movies List
Gippy Grewal Upcoming Movies List
See More Punjabi Celebs Upcoming Films

Trailer HD Video:-

Watch: Official Trailer (Video in HD) - Youtube (Trailer Not Released)

Yes I Am Student Photos, Wallpapers:-

Shooting Photos

Yes I Am Student News:-

Shooting News

List of Songs (Music) of Yes I Am Student:-

#2.N/A

Also Check Out:- Don't Miss
List of Upcoming Punjabi Movies in 2018 - 2019
Top 10 Punjabi Songs of the Week
List of Punjabi Actress With Photo
Latest Bhojpuri Films Trailer
Latest Bhojpuri Movies Photos
Latest Bhojpuri Celebs, Actress, Actors Wallpapers
Previous Post Next Post