Yes I Am Student (2019) Punjabi Movie Wiki Cast & Crew, Release Date, Story, News, Songs, Videos, Wallpapers

Yes I Am Student is a 2019 Upcoming Punjabi language Movie. The film is Yes I Am Student Produced by n.a and Directed by Taranvir Jagpal. Sidhu Moosewala, Mandy Takhar is play leading role in the film. Yes I Am Student is under the banner 'Jatt Life Films', Tarn Jagpal films and will be released worldwide on 2019.

First look Poster of Punjabi Movie Yes I Am Student

Yes I Am Student Cast and crew wikipedia, Punjabi Movie Muklawa HD Photos wiki, Movie Release Date, News, Wallpapers, Songs, Videos First Look Poster, Director, Yes I Am Student producer, Star casts, Total Songs, Trailer, Release Date, Budget, Storyline

Yes I Am Student Punjabi Movie Details

Release Date:- 2019
Genre: Drama comdey
Budget: n/a
Box Office: n/a
Shooting Locations: n/a

Yes I Am Student Star Cast Details

Actor:-Sidhu Moosewala
Actress:-Mandy Takhar
Full Star Cast
-as-

Yes I Am Student Crew Members Details:-

Directed by: Taranvir Jagpal
Produced by: n/a
Story/Writer by: Gill Raunta
Music Director: n/a
Cinematography: n/a
Lyrics: n/a
Edited by: n/a
Production company (Banner): Jatt Life Films
Distributed by: n/a
Singers:- n/a
Release In Country:- Canada
Language:- Punjabi

Also Read About
Neeru Bajwa Upcoming Movies List
Diljit Dosanjh Upcoming Movies List
Gippy Grewal Upcoming Movies List

Trailer HD Video:-

n.a
Watch: Official Trailer (Video in HD) - Not Released!

Yes I Am Student Photos, Wallpapers:-

Shooting Photos

Yes I Am Student News:-

Shooting News

List of Songs (Music) of Yes I Am Student:-

#1.n/a

Previous Post Next Post