Riva Kishan will make her place in the acting world like Father Ravi Kishan

Riva Kishan will make her place in the acting world like Father Ravi Kishan
Star kid Riva Kishan, who has stepped into Bollywood with Nitin Manmohan's daughter Prachi Manmohan's film, believes that he should make a place in the world of acting like his father Ravi Kishan.

Riva Kishan is making her Bollywood debut with the film 'Sab Kushal Mangal'. He said these things during an interview about this film. Rewa said that if the daughter is of promising actor Ravi Kishan, there is a pressure of having a daughter or not. But my destination is in the field of acting.

Riva said that my father has made a place in the world of acting due to hard work and dedication. Therefore, its pressure will always be there. I can never run away from him. Not because I am his daughter. This is a fact and how it can turn a face. Now it depends on me how much talent I have and how hard I work.

Riva told that she loved watching TV, films and mimicking alone. Interest grew, then she started doing theater and joined Naseeruddin Shah's group. In 2015, the group was then run by their daughter Hiba Shah. His first professional play was 'Parindo Ki Mahfil'. She then moved to Los Angeles. I lived in Los Angeles for a year and a half. Then I went to London, where she continued to do acting workshops, which gradually boosted her confidence. Rewa says that after that, I got ready that now I am ready for acting.

He said about his film 'Sab Kushal Mangal' that I liked my character in the film, so I did yes. That day, along with Mummy, I went to Nitin Mohan's office. He said that it was exciting for me to film with Akshay Khanna. He took care of everyone on the set. My character is of a bubbly girl who is very courageous and courageous, is emotionally connected to her father. Innocent is also there. The kite flies away. Rides a bicycle. It is very cool. It is the story of a small village. I enjoyed my character very much in this film.
Previous Post Next Post